Research International Journal of Biotechnology and Biosciences is an open-access interdisciplinary journal that publishes original articles and invited reviews in all biology fields. All articles published by Research International Journal of Biotechnology and Biosciences are freely and permanently available for downloading and read for anyone with access to the internet, without subscription charges or registration barriers.
Authors retain the copyright of their articles and are free to reproduce and disseminate their work. Biotechnology is the broad area of biology involving living systems and organisms to develop or make products, or “any technological application that uses biological systems, living organisms, or derivatives thereof, to make or modify products The purpose of this journal is to publish original research work that contributes significantly to share the scientific knowledge in biotechnology and bioscience research.
The Journal provides a medium for the rapid publication of both full-length articles and short communications on novel and innovative aspects of Biotechnology, Genomics, and Bioinformatics, Molecular Biology, Biochemistry, Biochemical Engineering, Bioprocess Engineering, Industrial Processes, Medical Biotechnology, Agro, Food Biotechnology, etc.
The journal covers all areas of biology and is considered the premier journal in the country within its scope. It publishes research and reviews, series articles, perspectives, clipboards, commentaries, and short communications. Special theme issues are also published.
Reasons to Publish:
All published articles are assigned to the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref. All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of *Google Scholar. All published articles are permanently archived and available at the MSD Publications website in HTML and PDF formats.
• Cellular and Molecular Biology
• Biochemistry and Biotechnology
• Microbiology, Virology, and Immunology
• Animal Sciences
• Plant Sciences
• Ecology and Ecotoxicology
• Biological Anthropology
• Biotechnology in food
• Biotechnology in healthcare
• Biotechnology in the environment
• Biotechnology in agriculture
• Biotechnology in diagnostics
• Biotechnology in therapeutics
• Biotechnology in cosmetics
• Innovation in biotechnology and bioethics
• Partnerships, networks, and joint ventures
• Biotechnology in the developed and developing world Management
• Economics of biotechnology
• Political and social issues
• Metallic biomaterials
• Ceramic biomaterials, composites
• Biomimetics, biomolecular assembly
• Nanobiomaterials, synthesis, characterization
• Chemical, physical, mechanical
• Biological and toxicological properties
• Byproducts, bioimplants and medical devices
• Biofilms, bioimaging
• Biosensors, the performance of biomaterials
• Physiology, and pathology
• Biomechanics, biological microarrays, surface functionalization
• Porous biomaterials
• Combinatorial gradients
• Micro-/nanofabrication systems, cell patterning
• Cellular microenvironments
• Interactions between biomaterials