Research International Journal of Musculoskeletal Disorders is online open access, peer-reviewed scholarly, the journal publishes cross-disciplinary research and provides easy access to high-quality manuscripts in all related aspects of diseases and disorders that may adversely affect the function and overall effectiveness of the musculoskeletal system.
This journal covers high-quality academic articles that contribute to a better understanding of musculoskeletal disorders and systems. Annals of Musculoskeletal Medicine suggests the eminent authors to research and write on the prominent issues related to musculoskeletal medicine, such as
1. A diagnostic approach and treatment plan for patients suffering from common musculoskeletal conditions due to degenerative, infectious, metabolic, traumatic, and inflammatory causes.
2. The impact of normal aging on musculoskeletal health.
3. The principles and practice of musculoskeletal injury prevention, and the role and principles of rehabilitation for musculoskeletal conditions.
4. The physiologic, pathologic, and sociologic issues are relevant to the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases.
5. The physiologic, pathologic, and sociologic issues are relevant to musculoskeletal conditions that are unique to childhood, with a particular emphasis on the impact of those conditions on normal development.
Reasons to Publish:
All published articles are assigned to the Digital Object Identifier (DOI) – Crossref. All published articles of this journal are included in the indexing and abstracting coverage of *Google Scholar. All published articles are permanently archived and available at the MSD Publications website in HTML and PDF formats.
• Activity System
• Bone Erosion
• Bone Metastasis
• Diastasis Recti
• Knee Arthritis
• Locomotor System
• Muscle Atrophy
• Muscle Fatigue
• Muscle Imbalance
• Muscle Weakness
• Skeletal Systems
• Strain (Injury)