Dr Collins Ogbeivor
Chief Investigator/Consultant Physical Therapist
- University:John Hopkins Healthcare Aramco
- Country:Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Chief Investigator Dr. Collins Ogbeivor Consultant Physical Therapist Rehabilitation Department John Hopkins Healthcare Aramco Dhahran, P O Box 34465 Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Qualifications University of Essex, Colchester, UK Doctor of Physiotherapy 2010-2017 University of East Anglia, UK MSc Health Sciences 2006 – 2009 University of Nigeria, Enugu, Nigeria Bachelor of Medical Rehabilitation Degree in Physiotherapy, (B.M.R) 1991-1997 Professional Registration History Saudi Commission for Health Specialties Professional Registration ID: 17KA0051695 (28/1/2019 to 9/1/2021) State Registered as a Physiotherapist with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC), UK Registration number: PH67357 (2004 - Present)
- Dynamic, results-oriented, motivated: over 22 years’ experience providing patients with complex orthopedic and musculoskeletal physiotherapy.
- Energetic: enjoy fast-paced and culturally diverse clinical environments.
- Strong communicator: able to build strong relationships with a suite of stakeholders including patients, physicians, and peers.
- Hands-on lead-by-example leader: a proven record of accomplishment in successfully leading teams and enhancing their skills through training and ongoing educational opportunities.
- Strong work ethic: along with sound judgment, evidenced by a significant contributor in a large-scale organizational change effort.
- Organized and analytical: capacity to manage a large number of caseloads and referrals concurrently.
- Highly adaptable and dependable: a positive can-do attitude. Teachable, complemented with a strong drive to accomplish tasks and achieve desired results.
- Passion for improvement: demonstrated through documented outstanding patient experiences and outcomes.
Currently under contract renewal offer with John Hopkins Aramco Healthcare (JHAH):
- Employed at JHAH as a Senior Physical Therapy Specialist
- Provide both clinical/training and operational services with a team of clinicians (6 Physical Therapist Specialists, 16 Senior Physical Therapists, 8 Physical Therapists, 3 Associate Physical Therapists, and 3 Senior Physical Therapists Assistants) in Dhahran, Abqaiq, and Ras-Tanura.
- Have two lines of reports – the Physical Therapy Manager and Director of Rehabilitation Services Direction.
My specialisms: Musculoskeletal Specialties such as the neck, back, hip, and knee pain management including Post-Operative cases but not limited to treating patients having Neurological problems such as Stroke, Brain Injuries including genetically acquired and Multiple Sclerosis. In addition, I have experience treating vegetative patients and cancer patients for palliative care along with patients with chronic pain syndromes.
Virgin Care Limited (UK): previously employed as the Lead Extended Scope Practitioner/Consultant Physiotherapist. Virgin Care served a patient population of 10,000-14,000 annually.
- The position afforded the opportunity for me to treat 7-12 patients.
- Managed 4 other Senior Physiotherapy Specialists, 7 Senior Physiotherapists, and 8 Administrative Staff.
- Two lines of reports – the National Lead for Clinical concerns and Senior Operations Manager on the Administrative aspects.
- As Consultant Physical Therapist:
- Ordered extraction of the blood sample in ruling out the diagnosis.
- Requested other diagnostic procedures including MRI Scans, X-rays, and Ultrasound.
- Performed Hydrocortisone Injections on Shoulders, Wrists, Fingers, Hips, and Knees.
My practice and experience are diverse and wide-ranging: include Preceptorship covering Junior and Senior Staff, mentoring, coaching, supervising, and training.
Physical Therapist, Rehabilitation